This is a very quick but indulgently creamy sauce. The blue cheese melts easily with cream to make a simple sauce for a delicious lunch or supper.
12oz Fusilli, cooked and set aside
3½ Tbsp Butter
1.7oz White Button Mushroom, sliced
5.3oz Gorgonzola Cheese, crumbled
10 Tbsp Sour Cream
6 Tsp Pecorino Cheese, grated
1.7oz Walnuts, chopped
Ground Black Pepper
1. Melt butter and cook mushroom gently for 3-5min, until lightly browned.
2. Crumble gorgonzola into a bowl and add sour cream.
4. Mix thoroughly until combined.
5. Stir cheese mixture into mushroom mixture.
6. Cook gently until melted.
7. Stir in pecorino and walnuts.
8. Toss pasta in the sauce.