There are many versions of this tasty peanut sauce. This one is very speedy and it tastes delicious.
Ingredients – Lamb Satay
1¾ lb Lamb, diced
¼ Cup Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp Honey
1 Tbsp Peanut Butter, creamy
1 Tsp Chopped Chilies
1 Tsp Minced Garlic
Cooking Instructions – Lamb Satay
1. Combine soy sauce, honey, peanut butter, chilies and garlic together.
2. Marinate and chill lamb in mixture between 1 to 12 hours.
3. Skewer the marinated lamb.
4. Reserve the marinade to use as a baste.
5. Grill satay for about 8min, turning and basting occasionally.
Ingredients – Satay Sauce
200ml Creamed Coconut
4 Tbsp Peanut Butter, crunchy
1 Tsp Worcestershire Sauce
Cooking Instructions – Satay Sauce
1. Heat creamed coconut gently for 2min.
2. Add peanut butter
3. Stir until blended
4. Warm the mixture
5. Add Worcestershire and Tabasco sauce to taste.